Using Fax Cover Sheet
How to Enable Fax Cover Sheet Feature -
Fax cover sheets are a extension feature. Each extension that has Fax enabled will have access to this features. Here is what this feature looks like. It will add a similar page to the begining of your fax.
All fields are automatically set except the Comments field. This field will be populated by the body of the email when sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Enable in bulk as admin:
1) Login to pbx.suretel.co with admin credentials
2) Under Service on the left, select Extension
3) Use the checkboxes on the left to select all the Extensions you would like to enable the feature on.
4) Under Select Action, click Update All
5) Check the box by and Enable Fax
6) Upon enabling Fax new option will appear. Please set these to the values that you would like
7) Click Update
* Enable on an individual extension:
1) Login to pbx.suretel.co with Extension credentials
2) Select Extension Settings on the left
3) Select Fax Cover Page make sure it is set to ON, enter Fax From Company in box to include on faxes
4) Click Update
If you have any questions please reach out to support via email@example.com.